Friday, March 28, 2014

Yoel Wazana of Micro Solutions Enterprises Provides Tips for Small Businesses to Increase Productivity


As a business owner, you want your business to grow and succeed. But with a budget to adhere to, it can sometimes be hard to meet the growing demands that come with operating a business. From paying employees to purchasing the resources and tools you need, how do you keep your organization efficient?

The answer is by increasing productivity. By doing so, you can utilize the necessary resources to generate profitable products and services. Also, have you ever noticed how some companies charge a significantly higher price than others for the same product? That's because businesses with higher productivity are able to charge lower prices or than those with less productivity. The more products you make and sell, the lower your overhead and the higher your profits.

While that sounds logical, where do you even start? Yoel Wazana, president of Micro Solutions Enterprises, examines three primary variables to help you increase productivity.

1. Hiring the right talent

As an employer, you should make certain that when you hire an employee, they are the right fit for the job. This means ensuring that the individual is not merely looking for a paycheck, but brings talent and diversity to your workplace. How can they help your business succeed? What talents or new ideas do they have to offer? What experience and knowledge do they have that can benefit your business?

2. Using updated technology

In an effort to save money, many businesses utilize older technology. While it may save you money now, you may be lagging behind your competitors in other ways. With the right technology, you can operate faster and more efficiently. Also, technology goes beyond computers and machinery. Don’t forget about reporting systems and communication devices. By using technology that is more up-to-date, it will help you improve workflow and reduce errors.

3. Maintain interaction with customers and clients

Customers are the backbone of any business; therefore, it's important that you maintain proper interaction with them to help improve your business output. Since you want to retain current clients and gain new ones, you should develop visitor engagement strategies. While you may think of marketing techniques, simply replying to a client's e-mail in a timely and effective manner makes a big difference. 

Labels:

1 Comments:

At March 8, 2020 at 8:11 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'M NOW FULFILL FINANCIALLY BECAUSE OF THE LOAN I GOT FROM LFDS .I would like to bring this to the notice of the public about how i came in contact with LFDS after i lost my job and being denied loan by my bank and other financial institution due to my credit score. I could not pay my children's fees. I was behind on bills, about to be thrown out of the house due to my inability to pay my rent, It was during this period my kids were taken from me by foster care. Then i set out to seek for funds online where i lost $3,670 that i borrowed from friends which i was rip off by two online loan companies. Until i read about:Le_Meridian Funding Service  (lfdsloans@outlook.com / lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com) somewhere on the internet, Still wasn't convince because of what i have been through until a relative of mine who is a clergy also told me about the ongoing loan scheme of LFDS at a very low interest rate of 1.9%% and lovely repayment terms without penalty for default of payment. I have no choice than to also contact them which i did through text +1-989-394-3740 and Mr Benjamin responded back to me That day was the I'M best and greatest day of my life which can never be forgotten when i receive a credit alert of $400,000.00 Usd loan amount i applied for. I utilized the loan effectively to pay up my debts and to start up a business and today i and my kids are so happy and fulfill. You can as well contact them through email: (lfdsloans@outlook.com / lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com)  WhatsApptext  helpline: +1-989-394-3740 Why am i doing this? I am doing this to save as many that are in need of a loan not to be victim of scams on the internet. Thanks and God bless you all, I'm Oleksander Artem from Horizon Park BC , Ukrain.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home